They say we’ll be getting snow soon, but with this recipe I’ve got your back! This smooth curry sweet potato soup will warm you up from inside out. Add some Alpro Greek style yogurt to make it creamy!
Vegan Curry Sweet Potato Soup
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 1 small piece of ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 800ml (vegan) vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Alpro Greek style yogurt (optional)
- Fry the onion in some oil, adding garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
- Add the sweet potato dices and curry paste. Stir well and let it cook for another two minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Let simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender (use a fork to see if it’s tender enough). Stir through the peanut butter and soy sauce.
- Transfer into a blender or use a mixer to blend until smooth. Ladle into bowls and stir in a spoonful of Alpro yogurt (optional). Enjoy!