‘Tis the season to be merry, but after a long day of standing in the kitchen preparing gingerbread cookies, wellingtons and whatnot, I’d rather just kick up my feet and enjoy this vegan snowball cocktail!
This creamy vegan snowball cocktail will have your guests be merry and bright in just one sip! This is a vegan variation on the traditional snowball cocktail made with Advocaat. For those who don’t know, Advocaat is a traditional Dutch alcoholic beverage, but it has eggs in it, which means Advocaat is not vegan. In this vegan snowball recipe, the vegan vanilla custard and brandy substitute the Advocaat.
If you’re not into alcohol, just make it a mocktail simply by leaving out the brandy.
Vegan Snowball Cocktail
'A sweet and creamy vegan snowball cocktail that will have your guests be merry and bright in just one sip!'
- 150 ml Oatly vanilla custard
- 1 can of cream soda
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- a splash of brandy
- glacé cherries
- ice cubes
- Put about four ice cubes in a longdrink glass.
- Add 150 ml Oatly vanilla custard (please note the package says you need to whip the custard, but this is not needed for the cocktail).
- Add a splash of brandy and the lime juice and stir well.
- Top up with cream soda and serve with a couple of glacé cherries on a skewer. Cheers!
Ps. If you liked my Vegan Snowball Cocktail, you might like this recipe for Vegan Espresso Martini!