‘Tis the season to be merry, but after a long day of standing in the kitchen preparing gingerbread cookies, wellingtons and whatnot, I’d rather just kick up my feet and enjoy this vegan snowball cocktail!
This creamy vegan snowball cocktail will have your guests be merry and bright in just one sip! This is a vegan variation on the traditional snowball cocktail made with Advocaat; the Alpro vanilla custard and brandy substitute the Advocaat.
If you’re not into alcohol, just make it a mocktail by simply leaving out the brandy.
Vegan Snowball Cocktail
- 150 ml Alpro soya vanilla custard
- 1 can of cream soda
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- a splash of brandy
- ice cubes
- Put about four ice cubes in a longdrink glass.
- Add 150 ml Alpro soya custard. Add a splash of brandy and stir well.
- Add the lime juice and stir well.
- Top up with cream soda and serve with a (reusable!) straw.