With the weather getting better and better, I was really looking forward to making a cold version of my latte. Here’s the recipe!
To make the latte creamy and smooth, I used condensed coconut milk. For a more healthier (less sugars) version, just leave the condensed coconut milk out and top up your coffee with any unsweetened plant based milk to your liking.
Vegan Iced Latte
- 200 ml espresso
- 1 tbsp condensed coconut milk
- 200 ml plant based milk (I prefer unsweetened soy milk)
- A couple of ice cubes
- For this recipe, I firstly make very strong coffee. I used two double espressos to achieve this.
- In a heat resistant glass, pour the coffee over a spoon of condensed coconut milk to make it melt. Stir well.
- Now add the plant based milk of your choosing.
- Add a couple of ice cubes and voila! You’re totally ready for this summer with this recipe