Yay for pancake day! Not to worry, pancakes can be made very easy without using dairy and eggs. Just follow this recipe and enjoy!
I swear, these vegan pancakes are amazing. I was so surprised that they have that egg-like taste you get with non-vegan pancakes. It sure as hell fooled my partner! These vegan pancakes are perfect for sweet or savoury cravings. Up to you!
Vegan fluffy pancakes
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 sachet (7g) baking powder
- 230 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- plant-based butter
- Stir the apple cider vinegar through the plant-based milk of your choosing (I used Alpro Barista soy milk) and leave for now.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and then start adding the vinegar mix.
- Keep stirring until you have a smooth batter.
- In a baking pan, melt a teaspoon of butter for every pancake you’re baking.
- Pour a ladle of batter in the pan.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Use your favorite toppings and enjoy!