I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who doesn’t like pancakes. You can put anything on top of them, from sweet toppings to a savoury twist with some vegan cheeze!
Vegan fluffy pancakes
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 230 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- plant-based butter
- Stir the apple cider vinegar through the plant-based milk of your choosing (I used Alpro Barista soy milk) and leave for now.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and then start adding the vinegar mix.
- Keep stirring until you have a smooth batter.
- In a baking pan, melt a teaspoon of butter for every pancake you’re baking.
- Pour a ladle of batter in the pan.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Use your favorite toppings and enjoy!