Just look at these little chocolates – don’t they make your heart melt? Well, don’t let them melt cause they’re meant to be a chilled treat! And with just three ingredients, how convenient is that!
A little bit of self care comes a long way, so go treat yourself with these awesome vegan three ingredients chocolate hearts.
Vegan Valentine Chocolate Hearts
- * 300 g vegan chocolate (I used Cadbury Bournville)
- 4 scoops of almond butter
- Handful of puffed rice
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie and stir the almond butter through.
- Continu to stir until it is shiny, smooth and completely melted.
- Turn off the stove and stir the rice pops through. If you feel like more than just one hand of rice pops, go for it! It will make the chocolate bites more crunchy.
- Pour the liquid into a silicon baking mold (I used one with little hearts, from flying tiger)
- Let the liquid chocolate cool before you put it in the freezer. Leave for 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy and have a lovely Valentine’s Day!